Complete Pest Control In Woodson Terrace, MO
Located a short 20-minute drive from the center of St. Louis, the small city of Woodson Terrace is an ideal suburb for families and young professionals. Woodson Terrace is home to an array of locally-owned businesses, restaurants, and big businesses as well. The conditions around here range from a cool winter to a summer with brutally hot temperatures and humidity, which results in a constant influx of opportunities for pests to become a problem in your home or place of business. At Roberts Pest Control, we provide local property owners with unmatched pest control solutions that follow Integrated Pest Management protocols. With more than 15 years of experience in the industry, we have the professionalism and attention to detail to provide customers with common sense pest control that you can trust. For more information on our services and to receive your free estimate, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Woodson Terrace, MO
With the seasonal changes that come in Woodson Terrace, there is always a chance that pests can develop into a problem. That’s why the team at Roberts Pest Control is committed to bringing homeowners safe, common sense pest control. Our expert technicians utilize Integrated Pest Management methods in order to deliver results that are driven by structural changes rather than chemical applications. With our customized treatment, we focus on the exterior of your home with interior treatments applied on an as-needed basis, resulting in practical solutions that are convenient, long-lasting, and affordable. To learn more about how your home can benefit from ongoing pest protection, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Woodson Terrace, MO
At Roberts Pest Control, we are dedicated to keeping local businesses safe through the usage of high-quality pest control services. Our team of skilled technicians follows Integrated Pest Management (IPM), which is the industry gold standard. By following IPM from start to finish, we’re able to gain a comprehensive understanding of your property and devise structural changes that get rid of pests and keep them from returning. With more than 15 years of experience, we know how to service an array of different businesses and create unique treatment plans to meet their needs. When you partner with Roberts Pest Control, you will always receive affordable, value-driven treatments and customer service that can’t be beaten. If your business could benefit from ongoing pest control services, contact us today.
The Answers To Woodson Terrace's Biggest Mosquito Questions
Mosquitoes can be a big problem for Woodson Terrace’s residents. Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about these pests:
- Is it true that only the female mosquito bites? Yes, and it’s because she needs your blood in order to reproduce.
- How long is mosquito season? Mosquito season ranges approximately from April through October, with the peak of their activity occurring during the summer when conditions are warmest and most humid.
- When is the worst time to spend outside if I don’t want to get bitten by mosquitoes? Mosquitoes are most active during the hours of dusk and dawn.
- Will the products I use in my everyday life impact my chances of getting bitten? Absolutely! Mosquitoes are particularly attracted to sweet smells like those found in soaps, detergents, perfumes, and other personal products. That’s why it’s so important to use unscented everything.
- Does citronella actually work at repelling mosquitoes? This plant, among others, is known to contain natural properties that repel mosquitoes. That said, they don’t get rid of the entire problem on your property.
- Is professional pest control effective at getting rid of mosquitoes? Absolutely! With seasonal treatments, a pest pro is able to not only get rid of any current mosquitoes but is also able to keep them from coming back.
For more information on keeping mosquitoes out of your Woodson Terrace yard, contact Roberts Pest Control today.
Woodson Terrace's Handy Field Guide To Tick Bites
While you may not be able to tell superficially whether or not a tick you’ve encountered in Woodson Terrace is able to transmit Lyme disease or Rocky Mountain spotted fever, you’ll want to protect yourself from them nonetheless. Here are a few tips to limit your exposure to ticks and what to do if you get bitten by one:
- Limit the amount of time you spend in areas of dense and tall vegetation.
- Use EPA-approved products like DEET.
- Always wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants, especially in light colors.
- If you’ve spent time outside, do a thorough tick check, paying special attention to the area behind your knees, under your armpits, and in your hair.
- If you get bitten by a tick, remove it in its entirety immediately, clean the bite with soap and water, treat it with an antibacterial topical ointment, monitor yourself for symptoms, and consider contacting a medical professional.
For the ultimate protection from ticks on your property, contact the team at Roberts Pest Control. With more than 15 years of experience in the industry, we’re the trusted local experts and we know our environment like no one else. For more information on our seasonal tick prevention treatments, contact us today.