Quality Pest Control In Wilbur Park, MO
The village of Wilbur Park may be small, but it’s mighty in community spirit. Residents of Wilbur Park have premier access to St. Louis and the businesses of surrounding towns, while also getting to enjoy a quiet pace of everyday life. Conditions in the area change from month to month, but typically maintain a significant amount of warmth regardless of the season. While this may be ideal for many people who live in Wilbur Park, it also means that pests can be a constant issue. That’s why at Roberts Pest Control, we look to create trusted and long-lasting results for pest-free living. Through safe and effective Integrated Pest Management measures, we’re able to make this a reality. Contact us today for more information and to receive your free estimate.
Residential Pest Control In Wilbur Park, MO
At Roberts Pest Control, we believe that every homeowner should have access to professional pest control that’s affordable and that lasts. That’s why our team is dedicated to finding common-sense solutions founded in Integrated Pest Management. Our efforts focus from the outside in and put chemical treatments as a final resort. The result of this method is sustainable answers to all of your pest problems. Our highly skilled technicians will always listen to your concerns and seek to rectify problems in ways that suit your lifestyle. For more information on how your home can benefit from our services, contact Roberts Pest Control today.
Commercial Pest Control In Wilbur Park, MO
Your business deserves the finest commercial pest control services, and at Roberts Pest Control, we look to be the team that provides them. With more than 15 years of experience working with businesses of all industries, there is nothing we can’t do. Our professional technicians will always work to understand the entire scope of your property and solve your pest problems accordingly. By following Integrated Pest Management protocols, we take into consideration the conditions surrounding your and the biological factors of the pests that are plaguing you, the result of which is a pest-free work environment for your staff and your customers. To make the investment in your business, contact us today.
Why Rodents Are A Serious Concern In Wilbur Park
Rodents like mice and rats can mean big problems for Wilbur Park property owners. Some of the reasons why you should be concerned about their presence in your home or business are:
- Spread of health risks. Rats and mice are responsible for the spread of over 35 diseases, and this is all done through their saliva, fecal matter, and urine. Some of these include hantavirus, tularemia, and salmonellosis. These byproducts are also known to irritate asthma and allergies in some individuals.
- Possibility for property damage. Because rodents need to chew and gnaw constantly to keep their teeth from overgrowing, they will take to nearly anything. Sometimes this means your walls and molding, and other times, it may be the electrical wiring. This leaves your walls structurally unsound and in the case of wires, can even lead to house fires.
- Presence of other pests. Rats and mice are notorious hosts for parasites like fleas, ticks, mites, and bed bugs, all of which they can easily bring with them into your home. Also, because of the damage that they can cause while gaining access to your home, rodents may leave your home more susceptible to future pest problems of other kinds.
- Difficulty in catching. These pests are nocturnal in nature, which means that they primarily come out at night when many people are sleeping. That’s why it’s not uncommon to wake up to a pile of small droppings while never having seen the culprit.
- Rapid rate of reproduction. Both rats and mice are known to breed very often and in high numbers. Mice are capable of producing up to 120 pups each year, while rats can produce about half of that. Either way, it can mean a complete infestation in a matter of months.
To keep your Wilbur Park free from rodents and all of the dangers that they pose, contact Roberts Pest Control. Our team utilizes Integrated Pest Management methods to keep rodents out, which means real, sustainable results that will take you from season to season. For more information on these services, contact us today.
Three Things You Can Do To Avoid Fleas In Your Wilbur Park Home
Fleas are small parasitic pests that are primarily after the pets in Wilbur Park homes; however, they’ll also latch onto humans. And because fleas are capable of taking in up to 15 times their body weight in blood, they can feast off of you or your pets for extended periods of time, causing significant distress in the meantime. Here are three of the easiest ways to keep fleas out of your home:
- Talk with your vet. If you have cats or dogs, consider speaking with your veterinarian about ongoing flea and tick prevention. This is one of the most secure ways you can protect your pets 365 days a year, while also ensuring that they don’t bring fleas back into your home.
- Check yourself. When spending any amount of time in areas of tall grass or dense vegetation, always give yourself a thorough once over for fleas or any other parasites.
- Clean often. Maintaining a tidy and clean living environment is key to keeping fleas out and catching them before problems arise. Aim to sweep and vacuum regularly, tending to any fabric like bedding, pet bedding, carpets, rugs, and sofas.
Keeping fleas out of your home can be a hassle, but with ongoing help from Roberts Pest Control, it doesn’t have to be. Our team of expert technicians has the knowledge and tools to keep your home free from fleas all year long. For more information on making this a reality, contact us today.