Complete Pest Control In Shrewsbury, MO
Situated on the outskirts of St. Louis, the inner-ring suburb of Shrewsbury offers its residents the perfect urban-suburban mix, making it ideal for families, retirees, and young working professionals. And, with the addition of its own collection of local businesses and well-kept parks, residents of Shrewsbury have everything they need. This part of the state is relatively mild with a modest amount of rainfall each year. These conditions may be ideal for most people, but they’re also attractive to common area pests like termites, mosquitoes, wildlife, and more.
That’s why Roberts Pest Control is here. Our family-owned and operated business has over 15 years of experience in the pest control industry, and it’s our mission to serve residential and commercial clients with reliable, affordable, and safe pest control. To receive your free estimate and more information about keeping your Shrewsbury property free from pests, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Shrewsbury, MO
As a family-owned business, we believe in the importance of keeping your home safe. That’s why at Roberts Pest Control we always strive to provide Shrewsbury homeowners with pest control that they can count on. We promise to always be value-driven and affordable, prompt and professional, and offer superior customer service. From our initial inspection of your home through setting up your routine maintenance schedule, our team will work with you to make decisions that fit your individual needs. And for the pests that are the most invasive, like mosquitoes, rodents, termites, and bed bugs, we offer specialty services. Regardless of what your needs are, we’ll make sure that you get the services that you need. Contact us today for your free, no-obligation estimate and keep your home pest-free.
Commercial Pest Control In Shrewsbury, MO
A pest infestation can be detrimental to your Shrewsbury business on many levels, from putting your staff’s health at risk to the structural integrity of your business. That’s why Roberts Pest Control is here. We’re focused on providing businesses with comprehensive, fairly priced pest control solutions that are safe for everyone involved. Every service that we provide is customized to your specific needs and meets your industry's requirements, so whether you're a retail establishment, restaurant, warehouse, or more, we will work with you to ensure that your business is pest-free. For commercial pest control that you can count on, contact Roberts Pest Control today.
Why Rodent Control Is So Important For Shrewsbury Businesses
When it comes to pests, rodents are a highly invasive one that is dangerous and difficult to get rid of once a problem has occurred.
Here are a few of the reasons why rodent control is so important for Shrewsbury businesses:
- Diseases and Viruses: Rats and mice are both responsible for the spread of different diseases and viruses, all of which pose a significant health risk to you, your staff, and your customers. Pathogens like hantavirus, salmonella, and rat-bite fever are all spread through things as simple as droppings, saliva, and urine, as well as bites in more severe situations.
- Structural Damage: Because rats and mice need to chew all the time in order to prevent their teeth from overgrowing, they will chew on anything. Sometimes that means making the crevices in your building’s foundation larger, and sometimes it means nibbling away at your walls or gnawing at electrical wires, which can lead to building fires.
- Reputation: No matter what business you are in, customers are not going to want to see rodents as part of your business. Keeping rodents out of your buildings goes a long way toward protecting your reputation.
Professional assistance is the right answer when dealing with rodents. Rodents reproduce frequently, spread dangerous diseases and viruses, and can cause significant structural damage to your business property, which makes the right answer all the more clear. For total rodent control, contact Roberts Pest Control today and keep rodents out of your Shrewsbury business.
How To Tell If Bed Bugs Have Invaded Your Shrewsbury Home
Bed bugs make their way into your Shrewsbury home many times without being noticed. They hide in used furniture, mattresses, or appliances, as well as on your clothes or luggage after travel. And once they’ve made their way inside, they feed off of you in your sleep in order to reproduce. Bed bug infestations are a pain to deal with and must be handled with extreme care, otherwise you could end up with a bigger infestation. Knowing the signs will help you catch bed bug infestation early.
Here are a few ways to tell if you have bed bugs present in your Shrewsbury home:
- Yellow staining on sheets
- Awaking covered in itchy, painful welts
- A musty odor
- Bed bug eggs, eggshells, nymphs, or fecal matter
- Bed bugs themselves
For the total, safe elimination of a bed bug problem from your Shrewsbury home, contact the professional team at Roberts Pest Control today.