Reliable Pest Control In Pevely, MO
Located just miles south of St. Louis, the small city of Pevely is traced by the Joachim Creek to its south, and the Mississippi River to its east, making for an idyllic place to live. Pevely is also home to good schools, a number of locally-owned businesses, and neighborhoods of all varieties that make it possible for anyone to call this place home. With temperatures that are always changing from season to season, there is unfortunately always the possibility of a pest problem on your property. That’s why Roberts Pest Control is committed to providing local homeowners and businesses the highest quality, science-based pest solutions all year round. With Integrated Pest Management, we’re able to get rid of pests and prevent them from coming back season after season. To learn more about our services, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Pevely, MO
Your Pevely home is your sanctuary, but living in a city puts you at risk for a distinct selection of pests that are constantly trying to make their way inside for food, water, and shelter. That’s why at Roberts Pest Control, we are focused on providing homeowners with the exact services that they need to live a safe life without any of the frills. Our services all follow Integrated Pest Management for long-lasting results with minimal chemical application, making them as safe as possible. But for us, that’s not enough. We believe that proper home pest control should be within reach for everyone who needs it, which is why our services are always value-driven and affordable. To learn more about how you can benefit from our services, please contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Pevely, MO
When it comes to keeping your business free from pests, Roberts Pest Control is the team you can trust. From start to finish, our team of expert technicians follows Integrated Pest Management in order to determine any potential pest activity, entry points, and conditions conducive to future issues. From there, we design a treatment plan that is suited to your specific needs, and within our first treatment, we seek to remove 90% of all current pests. In addition to our general pest control services, we offer targeted solutions for termites, mosquitoes, rodents, and bed bugs. If your business could benefit from professional pest control, contact us today.
Are These Termites In My Pevely Home?
Termites do the majority of their work in the far reaches of your Pevely home’s foundation or inside your walls, which means that very few homeowners will actually ever see them. However, here are a few ways to identify the species you’re likely to see:
- Drywood termites. Very long and slender, this wingless species usually presents as light to dark brown and has a set of pincers in the front.
- Dampwood termites. These termites' wings make them stand out, as well as their dark red to brown coloring.
- Subterranean termites. Appearing almost an opaque cream to brown coloring, the subterranean termite is oblong in shape and has a pronounced set of antennae. They are wingless.
If you spot any of these pests lurking around the wood in your home, then you very well may have termites. However, for the accurate identification of them, you’ll need a professional. For the best protection against all kinds of termites, contact Roberts Pest Control today.
Termite Control: Five Things All Pevely Property Owners Should Know
If you haven’t experienced termites and the consequences their damage causes in Pevely, then you might not be familiar with its full extent. Each year termites cost American homeowners approximately five billion dollars, which makes them one of the most costly pests around. Here are the five things that all homeowners should know in order to avoid this dilemma:
- Fixing your home’s issues is key. While it may seem like a tall task, making sure that your home is in good working condition and fixing things like leaks, untreated wood, gaps around doors and windows, and more is imperative for making your home unappealing to termites.
- The outside of your home matters too. Termites very commonly find their way inside Pevely homes via mulch or soil that was placed too close to your home’s foundation or because of something as simple as yard debris. Always aim to keep your yard free from clutter.
- Understand that different termites are attracted to different things. As their names would imply, drywood termites seek dry wood, dampwood termites look for moist wood or wood with fungus, and subterranean termites use soil to invade any wood that has contact with it.
- If you suspect termite damage, don’t ignore it. A key reason why termite damage is able to grow so extensive is that people either don’t recognize the signs, they don’t know they have a problem, or they simply ignore them. That’s why it’s never too late to fix a problem with termites.
- It’s never too early to call the professionals. The biggest thing about termites is that prevention is imperative. That’s why the sooner you can involve the pros for new construction treatments, Wood-Destroying Insect Reports, and inspections, the better off you’ll be.
For the fullest protection from termites and their damage, contact Roberts Pest Control today.