Local Pest Control Solutions In Maplewood, MO
As a central suburb of St. Louis, Missouri, Maplewood is right in the middle of a lot of human activity. While we’re known as a cultural showcase community, with lots of great food and festivals, Maplewood can be just as susceptible to pest infestations as other suburbs. That’s why it’s important to prevent pests before they become bigger problems. Learn how the friendly experts at Roberts Pest Control can help you.
Residential Pest Control In Maplewood, MO
When a pest problem hits, you don’t have time to compare a bunch of companies or try to find one that’s got an opening right away. This is why it’s important to think about pest control before it’s a dire need. Thankfully, you’ve got a local company that offers fast, affordable, and effective service right in your backyard.
At Roberts Pest Control, we help Maplewood homeowners deal with all kinds of pest problems, from prevention to removal of every kind of pest you can think of. Not only do you know we’ll get to your property promptly, but we also lay all our cards on the table so you know exactly what steps we’ll be taking.
Here’s our simple and effective residential control process:
- Inspection: In order to gauge just what kinds of services your property requires, we check it thoroughly for pests or signs of them. We also provide tips for how you can reduce the factors that attract pest populations.
- Treatment: Whether you need general pest control or specialized treatments for nasty pests, Roberts Pest Control can help. We’ll always seek to match the right solutions to your property and your unique situation.
- Follow-Up: Just because the immediate problem is gone doesn’t mean you never have to worry about pests again. To truly keep them away, you need the ongoing services of professionals. That’s why we offer follow-up services.
Learn how Roberts Pest Control can help keep your home free from pests by contacting us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Maplewood, MO
Your business is your livelihood, which is why you naturally want the best when it comes to protecting your property. With this in mind, it’s important to seek out professional help with commercial pest control because only experts can guarantee that the problem will be solved.
At Roberts Pest Control, we pride ourselves on all these qualities that make us the best choice for you:
- Top Rated: We don’t just have the proper certification, we’ve got top ratings on all the professional and consumer sites. You know you can rely on us because we’ve got the track record to prove ourselves.
- Customer Satisfaction: We stay in constant communication with you throughout the process and always seek 100% customer satisfaction with every service.
- Green Solutions: Unlike other companies, we don’t spray your property with harmful chemicals. We seek green solutions whenever possible and use only the safest treatments.
Trust Roberts Pest Control with the health of your business by contacting us today.
Everything Maplewood Homeowners Need To Know About Rodent Infestations
People tend to think their home is safe from rodents because they keep their property clean and they’ve never noticed signs of an infestation before. But mice and rats are good at hiding and even clean properties can provide them with food, water, and shelter.
Once they move in, rodents can pose all of the following serious problems:
- Damage: One key trait common to all rodent species is their front teeth that never stop growing. To manage them, rodents chew on anything they can fit in their maws to file them down. This leads to property damage around your home.
- Disease: Rodents are known to carry several diseases, including plague and salmonella. They also tend to carry ticks and fleas, which pose their own health risks.
- Proliferation: All the other risks aside, rodents are a concern as a result of their ability to grow their populations. A mouse here or there can quickly become an overwhelming population.
Don’t wait until rodents move in before you think about protecting your home from them. Contact Roberts Pest Control today to learn how we can keep your home rodent-free.
A Step-By-Step Guide To Keeping Ants Out Of Your Maplewood Home
Ants are one of the pests that come to mind when people think of common infestations. That’s for good reason because these tiny insects can easily find ways inside and they are attracted by factors found in every home.
To keep ants out, you really need to reduce those factors. Here’s how:
- Food Storage: Ants can get inside of stored foods or forage for crumbs leftover after meals. This is why proper storage and deep cleaning are so crucial to pest control.
- Crack Sealing: Ants can fit through spaces that are incredibly tight, which means no crack or hole in the wall should be treated as too small. Seal up these access points and inspect your property for new ones regularly.
- Treatments: The most effective and guaranteed way to ensure that ants are never a problem in your Maplewood home is with comprehensive treatments by professionals.
For total ant control and help with other pests, contact Roberts Pest Control today to get started.