Complete Pest Solutions In Fenton, Missouri
Few suburbs are quite as popular as the lovable Fenton, MO. Located just outside the major city of St. Louis, this 4,022-person town is filled with Cajun cultures and Deep South traditions wrapped in a semi-urban environment. Home and business owners love the rambling parks and recreational buildings across town and scattered across the hills and slopes of Fenton. The natural beauty of this area has attracted many celebrity guests, including Nicole Galloway, Ken Schrader, and Joyce Meyer.
The home and business owners of Fenton, MO believe in quality, responsiveness, and professionalism. Traits incorporated into all aspects of our lives, including pest control. For residential, commercial, and specialty pest management, the bare minimum is never enough to cover the hundreds of pest species that call Fenton home. That’s one of the reasons why Fenton property owners rely on Roberts Pest Control for all their Missouri pest control needs. From rodents and cockroaches to ants and mosquitoes, our professional crew has all the resources you need to get and stay pest-free.
Home Pest Control In Fenton, MO
Roberts Pest Control takes a unique approach to pest management in Fenton, MO. Unlike our competitors, we offer both management plans and DIY professional products for each and every one of our clients.
We understand that every property comes with a different level of pest needs, and may not require complete pest management by professionals.
The homeowners of Fenton, MO love Roberts Pest Control for our benefits big and small:
- A Bug Store for DIY pest products
- Residential pest control services tailored to match your needs
- 60-day follow-up services
Take advantage of a crew who truly cares. Contact Roberts Pest Control for residential pest management programs that really work.
Commercial Pest Control In Fenton, MO
Even a single pest could throw your business plans out the window. At Roberts Pest Control, we strive to reduce your pest liability fast by completing our services as quickly and discreetly as possible.
Benefits of working with Roberts Pest Control include:
- Initial visitations that eliminate 90% of pests with industrial aerosol machines
- Ongoing treatments with the Roberts Pest Control guarantee
- Weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly service opportunities
Fenton’s favorite provider of commercial pest control is only a few clicks away. Send in your contact form to connect with a representative today.
The Secret To Effective Rodent Control In Fenton
If there's one thing Fenton homeowners want to avoid, it's rodent infestations. Rats and mice are some of the most common home-invading pests in the world, found in almost every major habitat. Although rodent infestations require professional care to remediate, homeowners can do a lot on their own to prevent them in the first place.
Properly protecting yourself against rodent infestations is the first step toward staying safe all year long. Below are a few of the industry’s greatest secrets for effective rodent control in Fenton:
- Keep both indoor and outdoor trash covered with tight-fitting lids.
- Complete a deep cleaning of your home at least once a year, paying close attention to hard to reach areas like underneath appliances, inside of drawers, and the bottoms of cupboards.
- Sign up for routine inspections for rodent activity through a local professional pest control service.
Rats, mice, and even squirrels can be properly prevented from the yard with these actionable prevention steps. However, a rooted infestation may take professional treatments to fully eliminate. In this case, it is recommended to contact a local expert such as Roberts Pest Control. We are looking forward to taking your call and explaining what options are available for rodent control in Fenton.
Four Ways To Minimize Mosquitoes On Your Fenton Property
Mosquitoes are more than just irritating: they can be dangerous as well. Professional entomologists believe that mosquitoes may be the most dangerous animals on Earth, citing their ability to spread disease and inflict chronic health concerns. Mosquitoes are the number one carrier of malaria, a bloodborne illness that results in a serious fever.
How can Fenton property owners minimize mosquito populations around their lawns? Here are four of the most effective methods:
- Ensure that your lawn is as well maintained as possible, keeping the grass cut low, trees cut back, and shrubs pruned to a manageable height. Maintaining your landscaping limits the number of places where mosquitoes can stop to rest.
- Reduce all puddles of standing moisture, including but not limited to birdbaths, fountains, and potholes. Mosquitoes need standing water to lay their eggs and will be most likely to settle in areas where water is plentiful.
- Treat unmovable puddles of standing water with a mosquito larvicide. If you are unable to eliminate water on your property, make sure that it is properly treated.
- Encourage biodiversity. Mosquitoes have some natural predators in Fenton. Encouraging wasps and bats to flourish on your property can help manage mosquito populations.
Minimizing mosquito populations begins with you, but, for complete mosquito control, contact Roberts Pest Control. No matter where or when these pests choose to strike, our experts will be ready to fight back. Let us be a part of your mosquito management effort by calling our Fenton office today.