Trusted Pest Control Services For Crestwood, MO
Just a brief 20-minute drive from the big city, Crestwood is a bucolic small town whose claim to fame is the birthplace of Ulysses S. Grant. With everything from independently owned shops to chain locations, this is a town that offers its residents a bit of everything. And the climate in central Missouri is enticing as well! It provides residents with the ability to enjoy all of the seasons and the activities that come with them. That said, it can also be conducive to pest problems of all sorts. But don’t fear pests, we have a solution.
For over 15 years, Roberts Pest Control has been serving the residents of Crestwood for all of their pest control needs, be they residential or commercial. We’re proud to remain family owned and operated to this day, as we know what it means to own our own business and the distinct need to protect our families. Whether you’re a family or business, we will work hand-in-hand to find the solution to fit your pest problems, no matter what they are. We look forward to working with you for all of your needs.
Home Pest Control In Crestwood, MO
When pests enter your home, we are keenly aware of the damage that they can cause homeowners. Sometimes the damage is structural, such as termite damage inside your walls, and sometimes the damage is health-related, like salmonellosis from house mice fecal matter.
Regardless of the damage left behind, you shouldn’t have to deal with it. When homeowners choose to work with Roberts Pest Control, they are in good hands. We work with homeowners to eradicate pests of all kinds, including cockroaches, termites, stinging insects, rodents, wildlife, and fleas and ticks. We work to not only get rid of your pre-existing problems but prevent new ones from occurring.
When it comes to scheduling with Roberts Pest Control, we know that you have a lot going on, which is why we offer automated service calls on a rotating basis to fit your needs. We also offer appointment confirmations via email, phone, or text, it’s up to you! It’s our mission to meet you where you are and keep your Crestwood home and property pest-free all year long.
Commercial Pest Control In Crestwood, MO
As business owners ourselves, we know that a pest problem can mean lost business and lost reputation, neither of which you can afford. That’s why we work with businesses of all types and sizes to get rid of current infestations and prevent new ones from occurring. We work alongside business owners to develop and execute a plan of action that fits your unique needs, because you deserve it.
We work with nursing homes, medical facilities, warehouses, schools, and more on pest issues like termites, cockroaches, bed bugs, and wildlife with years of experience to quickly and effectively handle your pest problem. We know that as a business owner your schedule is packed, which is why we offer automatically scheduled appointments on a monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly basis. Call for your consultation today and get started with our reliable Crestwood commercial pest control.
Mosquito Control: Helpful Tips For Crestwood Homeowners
Mosquitoes are the absolute worst. They buzz around primarily at dusk and dawn, biting people and leaving behind itchy red bumps in their wake. Mosquitoes are drawn to the humidity that residents of Crestwood experience during the summer months.
Here are a few tips to help control mosquitoes on your Crestwood property:
- Address areas of moisture. Mosquitoes prefer to lay their eggs in areas of moisture, so look to turn over stale water in places like kiddie pools, pet dishes, grill and pool covers, settled puddles, birdbaths, and flower pots.
- Use greenery. Plants like citronella, catnip, lavender, basil, and geranium are all natural bug repellents that have the added benefit of smelling nice and creating some beauty around your property.
- Check your wardrobe. When looking to keep mosquitoes off of your skin, opt for long-sleeved shirts and long pants that are light in color and loose-fitting.
- Clean up any debris. Mosquitoes will also look to leaf piles and decaying logs to lay their nests so be sure to clear these thoroughly, and make sure that your gutters are emptied regularly as well in order to make your home less habitable for pests of all kinds.
How Do Cockroaches Get Into Crestwood Properties?
Cockroaches are often associated with lack of cleanliness, but that’s not always the case. They can be attracted to excess moisture as well. Did you know that cockroaches can live for up to one month without food, one week without water, and one week without their head? It’s scary but true, making this a ferocious and tenacious pest to encounter.
Cockroaches can get into your home through the following ways:
- Through openings around windows and doors
- Hitching a ride through pantry items, backpacks, suitcases, and bags
- Crawling through cracks and crevices around your home or place of business
- Hopping through pipes or shared walls in apartment buildings
If you suspect you have a cockroach problem, get in touch today. We'll eradicate any current infestations and help you prevent new ones in the future.