Quality Pest Control In Berkeley, MO
As one of St. Louis’s inner-ring suburbs, Berkeley has both residential and commercial areas, as it’s home to parts of the St. Louis Lambert International Airport. People who live in Berkeley have all of the benefits of living near the center of the city, while also being removed enough to enjoy a quieter pace of life. With good public schools, locally-owned restaurants, hotels, and well-kept parks, Berkeley is ideal for families, young working professionals, and travelers. But with the area’s steadily warm temperatures and modest amount of rainfall all year long, Berkeley homes and businesses are constantly under the threat of a possible pest infestation. That’s why at Roberts Pest Control, we seek to provide local property owners with pest control solutions that beat the elements. For more information on our services, contact us today!
Residential Pest Control In Berkeley, MO
At Roberts Pest Control, we know the landscape and environment in Berkeley like no one else. Along with our decades of experience and commitment to education, we’re the team that homeowners turn to when they’re looking to get rid of pests and prevent future issues. Our skilled technicians follow strict Integrated Pest Management methods in order to use chemicals as a last resort and create sustainable solutions that are there for you season after season. With our customized common sense approach to solving your pest problems, you’ll always receive the exact treatments you need and nothing that you don’t. At Roberts Pest Control, we always recommend routine follow-up in order to ensure the efficacy of our treatments and that no issues have returned or popped up. To receive your free estimate and learn more about our home pest control services, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Berkeley, MO
Your Berkeley business deserves the highest quality pest control and Roberts Pest Control is the team to provide it. As the trusted local experts, no one knows the conditions around your business as we do, and no one will work harder to protect it. Our highly skilled technicians follow Integrated Pest Management protocols in order to create sustainable pest-free results that take environmental and biological factors into account rather than cover up problems with unnecessary chemicals. Our initial treatment of your property aims to remove approximately 90% of the pests, and with routine maintenance calls that are set to your schedule, we’ll be able to keep pests out of your business. For more information on your customized commercial pest control plan, contact Roberts Pest Control today.
Rodent Control: What Berkeley Homeowners Need To Know
Rodents can mean big problems for Berkeley homeowners. These persistent pests may seem harmless, but there are some very important things that local property owners need to know:
- Rodents can make their way inside your home in a variety of ways. One very common way that they gain access to your home is by chewing away at any pre-existing cracks and crevices in order to squeeze through them; however, rodents can also push through gaps around or underneath your doors, through an open garage, or by climbing along overhanging tree limbs, hedges, and greenery.
- Mice and rats are also very common hosts for other pests like fleas, ticks, mites, and bed bugs, all of which they can bring with them when they enter your home.
- These pests leave behind their droppings, saliva, and urine that is responsible for the spread of various illnesses and pathogens, as well as asthma and allergies.
- Because rodents need to keep their teeth from overgrowing, they are very likely to chew at the walls around your home, leaving them vulnerable. Rodents may also chew on electrical wiring, which can lead to house fires.
- Where there is one rodent, there are usually many. Mice are capable of producing 120 pups each year while rats can produce about half of that number.
- Rodents are nocturnal, which means that they are primarily active during the night. This makes them nearly impossible to catch.
In order to avoid rodents and all of the dangers that are associated with them, contact Roberts Pest Control today.
What Do Bed Bugs In Berkeley Look Like?
Bed bugs are a very unfortunate pest to have in your Berkeley property; however, they’re a very common occurrence. Because they hide out of sight of humans and come out during the nighttime, it’s very common to have a problem with them and never see them. But if you do have bed bugs, you’ll be able to identify them by the following characteristics:
- Reddish-brown coloring that is translucent. Once bed bugs have fed, they turn a darker shade of brown.
- Small, appleseed shape appearance; however, once bed bugs have fed, they change into an oblong shape that is nearly double in size.
- Tiny set of antennae.
- Three sets of legs.
- Ridges on the exterior of their backs.
If you suspect that you have an issue with bed bugs, enlist the help of Roberts Pest Control. Bed bugs won’t go away on their own and can grow in severity if you don’t handle them correctly. Contact us today for more information on our safe, long-lasting methods of getting the bed bugs out of your home.