Complete Pest Solutions In Ballwin, Missouri
Located on the Missouri-Illinois border along the Mississippi River, the city of Ballwin, MO, is considered one of the best places to live in the area. We’re just 20 miles southwest of St. Louis, giving us access to all the adventure and energy of life in the city. However, right here in Ballwin, there are pests seeking entry into our homes and businesses, and that’s not the kind of adventure anyone wants to experience. If you want to protect yourself from pest infestations, you’ve come to the right place.
Roberts Pest Control is your local source for common-sense pest control solutions. With over 15 years of experience in the world of pests, we bring you a high level of knowledge and expertise, using science-backed treatments to eliminate your pest problems from the inside out. Call today to get your free quote.
Home Pest Control In Ballwin, MO
Your Ballwin home is vulnerable to household pest infestations, and the best way to protect your home and your loved ones is to reach out to the professionals for help. That’s what we’re here for. Here at Roberts Pest Control, our residential pest control process includes the following:
- Interior and exterior inspection
- Detection of pest activity, entry points, and conducive conditions
- Inside and outside treatment and evaluation
- Service six times per year, every 60 days
- Spraying around the exterior of the home
- Treating cracks and crevices and dusting
- Rodent bait stations around the perimeter
- Keep pesticides away from your family
- Ongoing service for exterior, interior upon request
We’ve serviced almost 2,000 homes throughout the greater St. Louis metro area, and we work hard to bring homeowners and their loved ones the complete home pest coverage they deserve. Along with our basic pest control solutions, we offer additional services such as bed bug heat treatments, rodent solutions, termite control, mosquito control, and The Bug Store. Call us today to learn more.
Commercial Pest Control In Ballwin, MO
There are many different businesses here in Ballwin, but one thing they all have in common is they may be exposed to pest infestations. With various sources of food, water, and shelter around your facility, it’s no wonder local pests are drawn to your property. Unfortunately, pest infestations can seriously destroy your reputation and put you out of business completely, which is why we suggest professional commercial pest solutions.
We work with various local businesses, including restaurants, office buildings, multi-family housing, food processing, educational facilities, and property management. After customizing a treatment plan just for your facility, we comprehensively exterminate all pest activity. We also return for follow-up services weekly, bi-weekly, or as often as you need us to. Reach out to get started.
Three Reasons You Should Consider Bed Bug Heat Treatments In Ballwin, MO
Experiencing a bed bug infestation is truly a nightmare, and as a property owner here in Ballwin, it’s imperative to address your bed bug control needs. The most effective way to treat a bed bug problem is to employ professional bed bug heat treatments. Here are three reasons why bed bug heat treatments are the best way to go:
- Heat kills off all stages of a bed bug’s life cycle, eliminating all active pests from eggs to adults.
- Bed bugs cannot hide from the heat; the treatment will penetrate even the most secret hiding places and harborage areas,
- Heat treatments kill off bed bugs that have developed a resistance to insecticides, so you don’t have to wonder if they’ll come back.
Here at Roberts Pest Control, our bed bug control services give you thorough coverage from infestations. Call us today to learn more about our bed bug heat treatments, and we’ll set up your initial inspection right away; we look forward to helping you.
Do We Have Termites In Ballwin, MO?
If you want to protect your Ballwin home or business from termite damage, it’s important to be proactive. That means catching signs of termite activity before you have a full-blown infestation on your hands. Here are some common signs of termite activity to be on the lookout for:
- Damp, damaged, or weakened wood
- Gallery tunnels through drywall
- Hollow sounding wood when tapped on
- Mud tubes in the ground traveling to openings along your foundation
- Painted walls that bubble and peel
- Swarmer termites flying around looking for new places to nest
- Tapping sounds from inside the walls
- Windows and doors that are hard to open
- Wings discarded on the floor near doors and windows
- Worker termites in the soil which look like white ants
If you detect any of these signs in and around your property, you likely have a larger termite issue at play, and it’s important to act fact. Contact Roberts Pest Control for comprehensive termite control and prevention services that you can depend on. We’re here to help, so reach out to request your free quote.